SynEdgy Limited is the Organiser of this event.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy Policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
SynEdgy Limited collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc…)
- Diet and allergy information
How do we collect your data?
You directly Provide SynEdgy Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place a purchase for our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
SynEdgy Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Share with our providers when absolutely necessary to fulfil our obligations towards you, such as organising your stay with the hotel if we manage this for you.
SynEdgy limited will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer their products and services.
When SynEdgy limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
SynEdgy limited securely stores your data on our ticketing platform (ti.to/), our website platform (WordPress.com).
The data is secured by those platforms, we make sure content is delivered over encrypted traffic.
SynEdgy limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies:
- Events sponsors.
- Event partners co-organising the event or other events.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop SynEdgy Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
SynEdgy Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request SynEdgy Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that SynEdgy Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SynEdgy Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that SynEdgy Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that SynEdgy Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to SynEdgy Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that SynEdgy Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website (google tracking)
- Save your shopping basket
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our websites use:
- Functionality: SynEdgy Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used (including Google tracking or Tito tracking for tickets management).
- Advertising – SynEdgy Limited uses theses cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser device, and your IP address. SynEdgy Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage coookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SynEdgy limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office from the details shown on their website: https://ico.org.uk/.