CONDITIONS OF SALE
By purchasing the ticket, you (“Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale specified herein and any other provision as may be specified from time to time by SynEdgy Limited (“Organiser”).
The organiser, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any complaints, claims, refunds, or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the event.
Booking fees and handling fees shall not be refundable.
Tickets are sold subject to the following conditions:
- Once a sale is completed, no exchange of tickets will be made. No refunds will be made. Lost ticket/s will not be replaced or refunded.
- Entry will be refused if tickets have been found to be tampered, counterfeited, and/or not purchased from SynEdgy Limited.
- The Organiser reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission/evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly, inappropriate or not in line with the Code of Conduct.
- In the event of a change in the the mode of attendance, from in-person to hybrid or virtual, the Organiser will refund two-thirds of the ticket affected by the Organiser’s decision.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the mode of attendance to the event by making it hybrid or completely virtual in case the Organiser decides it’s not safe to maintain the physical presence to the event.
- The Organiser may add, withdraw or substitute programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice.
- The Organiser may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, Covid disease, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond his reasonable control.
- The Ticket Holder agrees to submit to any searches for prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances.
- The Organiser may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website.
- The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.